Just wanted to point out a couple of things. 21to21.com and the products and services we provide are not for everyone.
This also is a lesson for you in that you do not ever want to be all things to all people because if you go after them all, you will get none.
I think these guys know who there customers should be.What do you think? The picture was taken at night but I think you can make out the picture of the dog in the upper right hand corner. I was driving to see a friend at the hospital one night and saw this and had to stop and take a picture because I thought, Wow, what a great piece of advertising. It was on the side of a building.
21to21.com is not for you if:
- If you are not willing to change the way you do business, we are not for you
- if you already know it all
- if you are not willing to try several things at once
- If you are not willing to learn to keep what you are doing that is right and get rid of what you are doing wrong
- If you are prone to blaming others for you lack of success or frankly, if you are just a plain horse’s ass or a whiner
- If you have an ego the size of Manhattan
- If you refer to yourself as Queen, King, or any other form of royalty… you really had better be good at what you do and like royalty of old, be ready to defend your crown.… if you can, then we would be happy to entertain working with you…
- If you can’t do a deal on a handshake
- If you are only in it for the money
- If you do not have a Win-Win philosophy
If you are offended by any of the above, then we are not for you. However if you can answer in the affirmative, then lets have a chat.
The thing is that too many companies in their effort to attract clients do not let the client know that they are a bad fit. Sometimes clients fool you as well.
And while I put up some of the more easily identifiable negative traits, sometimes it is nothing bad per say, it is just a bad fit personality wise.
In any case, do your best to try and keep some of your bad clients for whatever reason from ever becoming your clients in the first place and you will be doing both of you a favor.