Notice: Undefined index: in /home/to21/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/include/dd-class.php on line 66
What Are You Doing To Shake Things Up in you business? Now here is the catch 22. If you know anything about “Personality Language” ™ then you know that about 65% of the population does not like change and that leaves us with about 35% who do to a certain degree. The two main types are called “Sameness” and “Difference” patterns. (If you don’t know about Personality Language ™ Click here to view more details and you can find out more about it. Great book by the way.
So if you are changing things up a lot, you may be losing quite a few customers……but that depends on your customers. There are certain niches that have a whole lot more than of one type than others. The kicker is knowing your customer base.
For instance, most Entrepreneurs are Difference people in that they thrive on difference and change. So, if you are selling to them theb you want to put “New” and “Improved” whereas if the audience is the “Sameness” pattern, then you definitely do not want to use those terms.
Instead you want to use “Reliable” and say things like “the same product you have come to know and love”.
There is a lot more to it and I highly recommend it. You will never look at marketing the same way again.
Be that as it may, you still may want to change things up from time to time to make sure that you are not getting stale.
For instance, I am looking at a complete new site design change. Now I know I harp on not getting to caught up in design, it can and does help if you have a good design of course, but honestly, content is still King and Queen for that matter.
So, with that in mind, I am going to be experimenting with a couple of new ones here shortly.