Believe it or not, you really can get a complete eCommerce website done for under $2.500 these days. And no we are not talking about those out of the box template monstrosities that you only pay $5 per month for or are from a template that 10,000 other business have that look exactly the same.
I am talking about having a full blown custom design that does not look like it comes from the 80’s. I am not talking about a Website that is not centered in your browser. That is the surest sign I know of these days to quickly ascertain if a company has their act together on the web. If it is left justified and not centered on your screen, be careful about doing business with them. 🙂 Just saying… 🙂
Today, you really need to have the following.
- A Centered Website that lets people know how your product or service can help solve their problem or pain, or make their liver easier or more enjoyable.
- You need to have an integrated design to the site which include a look and feel that is consistent throughout the site.
- You must have a Blog, even if you don’t want to write in it, have someone else do it.
- You must have RSS feeds and social media integration. While I have not heard too much about this from the so called Gurus, your RSS feed can be your most important traffic source. The same goes for your Social Media.
- If you have products or services to sell, ( I mean why else would you be in business) then you need a way for your customers to purchase them. You need buttons and a shopping cart. Here are some examples of some pretty cool buttons. Note the buy now button and the sign up for twitter button.
Most companies can get a great looking Website, Blog, online Social Media Framework, and Shopping Cart/Way to collect money, Video Integration, and all done for your including graphics for $2,477. Where? Right here with www.21to21.com and www.MadFunMarketing.com.
So what are you waiting for? It does not matter if you are a just starting out, or need a serious rehaul of your Website. You don’t need to spend more in 85% of the cases.
In 99.99% of all of the sites that we have looked at, most can be done for under $10,000 using our new tools. 94% can be done for under $5,000 and of those, 88% can be done for under $2,500.
And putting money in your Web Presence is by far the best money you can spend for Marketing/Sales and in practically any other category you can think of for sure. Simply because in case you have not noticed, people go to your Website First!
Plus, you can keep it up-to-date and humming for less than $200 with hosting and fresh content for your blog. You don’t even have to write it yourself!
Why are we doing it so inexpensively?
Well, because we are tired of seeing crappy looking Websites for one. Secondly, we are tired of coming in after the fact when a client has spent $5,000 to $50,00 and still has a site the will not make them money and then having to convince them that it can be done form $2,400 or in the larger ones, for only $10,000 and that it can bring in 5 x the business they are bringing in now. It is painful to watch. And frankly, just silly and totally unnecessary.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, and get access to our new tools, plus a whole lot of other bonuses such as marketing and SEO assistance then just click on the Button below to get started.
Oh, and you will be able to easily maintain, change, and update your site as well. Complete training on how to do this is provided as well.