Add 50% Or More To Your Sales….. An interview with the author of the new book “Personality Language” Marilyne Woodsmall.
I did this interview when this book first came out and I see that there a few people have picked on just how valuable this really is and are starting to teach it. But, why not get it from the Horse’s mouth so to speak instead.
Get comfortable and take a listen to an interview I did with the author of the new book Personality Language. Listen in as we discuss how using Personality Language can dramatically boost your profits.
This is a totally new way to reach not only new customers, but get a lot more sales from your existing customers.
I hope to have more chats with her about this mind-blowing new way to communicate with your customers and increase your profits.
We talk about how Personality Language and you will find out why you want to layout all of your Blog posts, Sales Letters, and Information Products this way if you want to have the most success with them and become profitable.
Its 3:25 AM And I am still working and I must say I am psyched. I have just had one of those marathon sessions where you get more done in 7 hours than you can in 5 days sometimes. If you have experienced this, you know what I am talking about. Got to love being ADD and OCD, and ADHD all at once. 🙂
If you don’t know what I am talking about, you have no idea as to what you are missing.
I will keep this short and post more later today after I get some sleep but I am going to post a couple of Kernels that I absolutely know are going to help you kick start what you are doing online and I have decided to share with you a couple of big secrets that I use to get things done and put profit in my pocket so that you can put money in your pocket.
I don’t want to spoil the surprise, so I am going to cut this short. That plus all of a sudden I am extremely sleepy. Just think Guerilla Marketing and eating Chocolate.
5 Things that you can do today to increase your productivity by 40%
Above are the 5 things that you can incorporate into your daily routine that can easily increase your productivity by 40%.The reason I know this is possibly is because I have done it. And actually, my increase was quite a bit more than that to tell you the truth. I actually incorporated some other things as well that I will do another post on at a later time, but these 5 I have found can have a profound impact on virtually anyone that tries them for just one day, let alone one week.
Increase My Productivity BY 40%
1. Write out what I “HAVE” to get done the night before. There are numerous studies backing this up in that when you actually write or type something out, it changes the way it is stored in your brain. I and others have also noticed that once you write something down, it lets your sub-conscious have a go at it and results often pop full formed in my noodle first thing in the morning. This technique has been recommended by a lot of people from the great motivator and human behavior modeler Napoleon Hill onward to present day writers.
2. Check Emails Only 3 times a day. I dare you to actually count and keep track of how much time you spend checking your emails. You will probably be surprised and appalled. It is not only the time you spend checking them, but the break in concentration that it takes to do so. This one thing alone can help you hit the 40% increase in productivity. You can use this online stop watch to actually track the time. It is a great tool that I often use. http://www.online-stopwatch.com/
3. Use YakWrite.com or other Transcription Services for Blogs, Memos, and Web Content. You can get up to 8,000 words or up to 20+ Blog posts transcribed for about 99 cents a piece! You can get 1 hour of Audio transcribed for only $19.99 over there as an introductory rate. But, even if you pay twice that, you can increase your productivity easily by 40% using Transcription services. If you don’t have the audio recording software, the one I like the best and it is free is Audacity. It works on Windows and Macs. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
4. Figure out which things are going to make me the most money and concentrate on them. While this may seem like a no brainer, and I am not sure who said this but, “most people are too busy to ever become wealthy” is true and not busy in a good way. If you cut out even 50% of the BS that you do every day that has nothing to do with you making more money, you will be amazed at the results. The old 80/20 rule or Pareto principlecomes into play. 80% of the money you make comes from only 20% of what you do. Figure out what the 20% really is and drop the other stuff!
5. Write down a Mind Map of what I will get done this year using www.Bubbl.us . This again comes back to number 1. But this is a bigger picture and unsurprisingly less than 1% of all people ever write down and map out what they want to accomplish financially, business wise, or even for the personal life. Yet, over 90% of all successful people have a written plan that they consult on a regular basis.
The reason why I like Bubbl is because it is easy to use and it is free. You can even embed mind maps like this one in Web Pages and Blogs and share them in various way. Plus, you can have other people collaborate with you on them too.
The bottom line is that it is easy to become complacent with your time, but it is the one thing that you can control that can make the most impact on your productivity and your life.
Try these 5 things out and let me know how it works out for you. If you have some other great tips, I would love to hear about them.
You can use your mouse to manipulate the mind map below. Try right clicking and dragging and using your scroll button.
Google Confirms (Again) That Breadcrumb Navigation Can Help Your Site Ranking
Google has once again confirmed that Breadcrumb Navigation can help your page ranking. What is funny is that I have been meaning to do a blog post on this for sometime now. They actually officially came out with this in a 2008 PDF document that they released.
You can get the document for free when you sign up for my newsletter over there in the right hand column… hint, hint. It is full of goodies directly from Google on how to get better page rankings.
I am updating this post. While I would love to show you some results of this, the only thing that I will say at the moment is that this had helped me get several from page listings simultaneously on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. But remember, you have to have great relevant content first and foremost. Content really is King, and Queen and every other piece on the board.
If you are a regular reader here, you know that I don’t often recommend too many products and when I do, they are only the best of the best. And if you are into getting your site ranked high in searches and if you are in business, this should be one of your priorities, then I have something to share with you.
Most of your have probably never heard of Dr. Andy Williams, but you here is why you should get to know him and Colin McDougall for that matter. More on Colin later.
Google Wave, have you heard the buzz on Google’s latest to go into limited invitation only beta? Well, I have been playing in the Sandbox (that is what they really call it by the way) for sometime now and it has the potential to the a category killer much like Explorer was to Netscape and for good reason.
I will do more on this when my eyes are not drooping but think of GoToMeeting going bye, bye as well as a Skype, Vonage, and possibly Twitter, just to name a few. Think of it as totally making you rethink how you collaborate and work with other people.
Is it there yet? Nope, but the possibilities are there for you and the companies that I mentioned maybe really changing the way the do business if they want to stay in business. A few others should look out too. Oh by the way, did I mention that Google Wave is free?
I will post more about it shortly.
Here is a quick video so that you can see why I have been jazzed for a couple of months now. Want to speak with a client in a different language? Now you can… It uses basically the same widget that I have over there to your lower right. Just scroll down a bit and play with the translation widget.
Here is a tool that I have been using for sometime now. It is mind-blowing how much simpler staying organized is. It is great for everyday use as well as for project management, keeping your accounting in order, and just making your life easier.
Plus, you never have to forget anything ever again. If you are a bit messy or disorganized, or flat out just have a lot going on and you want to get even more done and take a load off of your shoulders when it comes to finding things, Evernote can do all that and more.
Never lose a receipt, never lose a business card or contact either. Really cool tool….
Normally I don’t like to complain about really bad service but I do have a tale to tell about 1and1 that I have to pass on and compare them with GoDaddy. Talk about night and day. Whereas Go Daddy bends over backwards to help you, 1and1 does the exact opposite or at least that is what appears to be on my case.
When one of my clients with dozens of domain names with 1and1, it took over 40 phone calls to straighten out an auto renewal issue with them. They were automatically renewing domains and charging for them even thought we had repeatedly requested that they be turned off and we even went through their process to turn off auto-renewal several times and told them it was not working.
They finally did turn off auto-renewal after 20 emails and 40 phone calls. It was like the movie Ground Hog Day. But when they did get them turned off, also shut down hosting services. It is laughable except for the wasted time and effort and about $400 in domains that should have just expired.
Compare this with one phone call or an email to Go Daddy and things happen fast. I also think that Go Daddy’s customer support is based in the US. The language barrier with 1and1 was pretty bad too as they were outsourcing their customer service overseas.
So that is why as long as Bob Parsons runs a tight ship we will get our Domains from him and host with Fast Host although in an email I got from one of Bob’s folks, it said they are getting their hosting up too speed as well. So it just may be a one stop shop.
Here you can purchase some of our services and start increasing your profits right away. If you have any questions or you would like to order over the phone, you can call us at 307-459-1092 and you will either get a Real Person or you can leave us a message. I do not believe in putting people on hold. I know you have better things to do with your time. If you leave us a message, please be as detailed as you need to be and give us a best time to call you back. You can also use our contact page.
Now some of our prices may seem extremely inexpensive. This is because our goal is to truly help as many people as possible become profitable.